Covid 19 has changed the way we do things in all aspects of our lives.
It will also change the way we do things at our events. At Happy Daze Festival we will be taking the necessary precautions and implementing procedures to help provide you all with a safe festival experience and ensure the health and safety of all attending. Please take notice of signage and traffic flow at entries and exits and if security or festival crew ask something of you please listen to their instructions and be respectful and helpful at all times.
Use the link below to find out helpful information and Queensland covid updates:
There are a few simple things that you can do which will help us to keep yourself and your neighbours safe and healthy.
Stay home if you are unwell.
If you are unwell please do not risk the health and safety of others by attending. Do the right thing, stay home, get tested.
Practice good hygiene.
- wash your hands often with soap and water. This includes before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- use alcohol-based hand sanitisers provided if there is no soap or water
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
Practice social distancing where possible.
- keep 1.5 metres away from others wherever possible
- avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
You could also use the Australian Government Corona Virus app and/or join the Australian Government Corona Virus What's App Channel for regular updates. This is an optional service that is available.